This workshop teaches deep learning techniques to design, train, and deploy neural networks for digital content creation through a series of hands-on exercises. You will work with widely-used deep learning tools, frameworks, and workflows to perform neural network training on a fully-configured, GPU-accelerated workstation in the cloud. The workshop teaches techniques for training a generative adversarial network (GAN) to generate images, convert text to images, and create analogous images from one theme to another. At the end of the workshop, you will be able to start creating digital assets using deep learning methods.
Basic familiarity with deep learning concepts, such as convolutional neural networks (CNNs); experience programming in Python.
At the conclusion of the workshop, you will have an understanding of GANs and be able to:
- Train a generative adversarial network (GAN) to generate images
- Translate an input image in one domain to an output image in another
- Convert text to images using deep learning
Why Deep Learning Institute Hands-On Training?
- Learn how to build deep learning and accelerated computing applications across a wide range of industry segments such as autonomous vehicles, digital content creation, finance, game development, and healthcare
- Obtain guided hands-on experience using the most widely-used, industry-standard software, tools, and frameworks
- Gain real-world expertise through content designed in collaboration with industry leaders including the Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, Mayo Clinic, and PwC
- Earn NVIDIA DLI Certification to demonstrate your subject matter competency and support professional career growth
- Access content anywhere, anytime with a fully-configured, GPU-accelerated workstation in the cloud
- Upon successful completion of the workshop, participants will receive NVIDIA DLI Certification to recognize subject matter competency and support professional career growth
- Getting started
Instructor introduction and environment setup
Image Creation Using Generative Adversarial Networks with TensorFlow
- Understand basic architecture of GANs
- Generate handwritten numbers
- Generate celebrity faces
Train a generative adversarial network (GAN) to generate images
Analogous Image Generation Using CycleGAN
- Use image analogies to translate image to image
- Create autoencoder architecture using encoder, transformer, and decoder
- Employ PatchGAN discriminator to complete the generative adversarial network
Translate an input image in one domain to an output image in another
Text-to-Image Using Deep Learning
- Introduction to PyTorch
- Introduction to text encoder
- Training of generator and discriminator
Convert text to images using deep learning
Closing and Assessments
- Multiple-choice questions covering all three labs
Test your understanding of the material and identify any gaps in knowledge
Frequently asked questionsSee all of our FAQs
How can I create an account on myQA.com?
There are a number of ways to create an account. If you are a self-funder, simply select the "Create account" option on the login page.
If you have been booked onto a course by your company, you will receive a confirmation email. From this email, select "Sign into myQA" and you will be taken to the "Create account" page. Complete all of the details and select "Create account".
If you have the booking number you can also go here and select the "I have a booking number" option. Enter the booking reference and your surname. If the details match, you will be taken to the "Create account" page from where you can enter your details and confirm your account.
Find more answers to frequently asked questions in our FAQs: Bookings & Cancellations page.
How do QA’s virtual classroom courses work?
Our virtual classroom courses allow you to access award-winning classroom training, without leaving your home or office. Our learning professionals are specially trained on how to interact with remote attendees and our remote labs ensure all participants can take part in hands-on exercises wherever they are.
We use the WebEx video conferencing platform by Cisco. Before you book, check that you meet the WebEx system requirements and run a test meeting (more details in the link below) to ensure the software is compatible with your firewall settings. If it doesn’t work, try adjusting your settings or contact your IT department about permitting the website.
Learn more about our Virtual Classrooms.
How do QA’s online courses work?
QA online courses, also commonly known as distance learning courses or elearning courses, take the form of interactive software designed for individual learning, but you will also have access to full support from our subject-matter experts for the duration of your course. When you book a QA online learning course you will receive immediate access to it through our e-learning platform and you can start to learn straight away, from any compatible device. Access to the online learning platform is valid for one year from the booking date.
All courses are built around case studies and presented in an engaging format, which includes storytelling elements, video, audio and humour. Every case study is supported by sample documents and a collection of Knowledge Nuggets that provide more in-depth detail on the wider processes.
Learn more about QA’s online courses.
When will I receive my joining instructions?
Joining instructions for QA courses are sent two weeks prior to the course start date, or immediately if the booking is confirmed within this timeframe. For course bookings made via QA but delivered by a third-party supplier, joining instructions are sent to attendees prior to the training course, but timescales vary depending on each supplier’s terms. Read more FAQs.
When will I receive my certificate?
Certificates of Achievement are issued at the end the course, either as a hard copy or via email. Read more here.