OverviewThe Course in Creativity combines the results driven Six Thinking Hats and Lateral Thinking. These systems will enhance participants communication skills, idea generation, ways to reduce conflict, and improve team results.
Who should attend?
Directors, HR Leaders, Department Managers, Head of Departments, Supervisors and anyone responsible for bringing effective change and innovation into their organisation.
Delegates will learn how to
- Manage the process of thinking with increased efficiency.
- Think in parallel with one another, which keeps egos in check and encourages the contributions of each individual.
- Organise and lead effective meetings, helping to 'out-think' the competition.
- Dramatically increase your number of new ideas.
- Anticipate changes, helping you prepare for the future.
- Use alternatives to harness the creative energy of the organisation.
- Rigorously evaluate ideas, eliminating costly mistakes.
- Execute work plans on time and within budget, saving you and your clients time and money.
DuPont benchmarked every creativity process on the market for its Creativity Centre. Dr. David Tanner, former Technical Director of DuPont, says, 'the de Bono techniques were the most useful'. An employee's suggestion for re-engineering the manufacturing process for Kevlar eliminated steps in the manufacturing process as a result of using de Bono techniques. It saved DuPont in excess of £20 million!
- Challenge the status quo.
- Make a habit of searching for creative ideas.
- Set priorities and create objectives in alignment with these priorities.
- Learn how to move from concepts, to ideas and to tangible outcomes.
- Make decisions and identify the required resources.
- Learn to implement initiatives with quality, speed, respect and value.
- Execute work plans on time and within budget.
- Optimise resources.
- Be accountable for results.