C++ is undoubtedly one of the most widely-used programming language for implementing object-oriented systems. The C++ language is based on the popular C language. The C++ Primer course provides an initial practical and theoretical coverage of the C++ language for the in-experienced application programmer. It helps eliminate misconceptions and poor programming practices that can cause so many problems, by focusing on features of the language which enforce good practice and encourage clear and robust code.
Absolutely no language knowledge is expected and with much 'hands-on' time available and an excellent environment (Microsoft Visual Studio) the course provides an excellent overview for technical managers and team leaders.
This is a highly practical course which uses a mix of tuition and practical sessions for each technical chapter designed to reinforce the C++ syntax and object-oriented programming techniques covered in the course.
- Those requiring an introduction to the C++ programming language only, i.e. programmers, team leaders, managers
- Delegates with Java or C# experience should attend QA's C++ Programming for Java and C# Developers course instead.
Please note: Before attending this class delegates must have a Microsoft account (signing up one is free). The instructions on how to set up a Microsoft account can be found here.
Delegates will learn how to
At the end of this course you will be able to understand:
- The key concepts and vocabulary of object orientation
- How to use fundamental and composite data types
- How to define and use classe
- Course Introduction
- C++ Programing
- Numeric Data Types
- Text Data Types
- Control Flow
- Grouping Data
- Using Classes
- Implementing Classes
- Program Organisation
- the Road Ahead
- Object Concepts