Please note: Effective August 3rd 2018 this course has been renamed from 'Citrix NetScaler Unified Gateway' to 'Citrix Gateway'. Course content remains the same.
Learn the skills required to configure and manage Citrix Gateway features. At the end of the course, students will be able to configure their Citrix Gateway environments to address remote access requirements for Apps and Desktops.
Is this course for me?
Built for IT Professionals working with Citrix Gateway, with little or no previous Citrix Gateway experience. Potential students include administrators, engineers, and architects interested in learning how to deploy or manage Citrix Gateway environments.
This course is currently on Citrix ADC version 12.x.
Citrix course materials are only available to delegates in e-courseware format. Delegates will be provided with instructions on how to access their e-courseware on day one of the event. Those delegates who are attending via either virtual or extended classroom will be required to provide either three monitors (to view courseware, labs and instructor demos simultaneously) or two monitors and a mobile device. Delegates will be required to have an active TCC (Training.Citrix.com) account in order to access course materials and labs.
Please set up Your TCC account up in advance of the course using the following link:
Please note: It is highly recommended that the delegate uses a personal email address (rather than company email) to set up their TCC account. If you do not wish to reference your company name when setting up your TCC account we recommend you use 'EDUCALC' as reference.
Should you encounter any issues in setting up your TCC account please ensure that you raise this directly with Citrix in advance of your event by visiting http://training.citrix.com then on the home page click, Help, then select Classroom Support, and submit a Critical or High priority request notifying Citrix of the course start date.
Citrix recommends students prepare for this course by taking the following course:
- CNS-220 Citrix ADC 12.x Essentials and Traffic Management
Delegates will learn how to
- Configure Authentication and Authorization
- Define End User Access and Experience
- Integrate Citrix Gateway with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops and additional resources
- Employ recommended tools and techniques to troubleshoot common Citrix Gateway network and connectivity issues
- Module 1: Citrix Gateway
- Module 2: AppExpert Expressions
- Module 3: Authentication, Authorization, and Secure Web Gateway
- Module 4: Managing Client Connections
- Module 5: Integration forCitrix Desktops and Citrix Virtual Apps Solutions
- Module 6: Configuring Citrix Gateway