QA is proud to be an official ISACA partner.
This 1 day CISM exam cram course does not include the official CISM exam.
This Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) 1 day exam cram course focuses on the CISM exam topics and the CISM domains. For those looking for the full four day instructor led CISM class please refer to QACISM for the outline.
The demand for skilled information security management professionals is increasing, hence this CISM certification fulfils business needs. CISM has been accepted as the universal standard to strive towards within the sphere of information security, thus depicting the qualification as a prominent representation of expertise and commitment. This causes CISM holders to be identified as the most certified professionals in the information security realm and means delegates can recognise the link between information security programs and the larger goals of the organisation.
The four domains are as follows:
1. Information Security Governance
2. Information Risk Management and Compliance
3. Information Security Program Development and Management
4. Information Security Incident Management
You are expected to have completed at least 20hrs self-study of the CISM domains.
However, to get the CISM certification you need to:
- Pass the CISM examination
- Submit an application for CISM certification
- Adhere to the Code of Professional Ethics
- Dedicate to the Continuing Professional Education Program
- Compliance with the Information Security Standards
The examination is open to all individuals who have an interest in information security. A minimum of 5 years of professional information systems auditing, control or security work experience is required for the CISM certification.
Delegates will learn how to
This 1 day facilitated CISM exam cram course is designed to help you pass the CISM exam. You are expected to have prepared with self-study of the CISM domains.
CISM certification is a globally recognised professional requirement in the IT Security domain. This certification is best suited for:
- Security consultants and managers
- IT directors and managers
- Security auditors and architects
- Security systems engineers
- Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs)
- Information security managers
- IS/IT consultants
- Chief Compliance/Privacy/Risk Officers
The above list is a suggestion only; individuals may wish to attend based on their own career aspirations, personal goals or objectives. Delegates may take as few or as many Intermediate qualifications as they require, and to suit their needs.
This 1 day facilitated CISM exam cram day covers the following CISM Domains:
- Domain 1 – Information Security Governance
- Domain 2 – Information Risk Management and Compliance
- Domain 3 – Information Security Program Development and Management
- Domain 4 – Information Security Incident Management
Your knowledge will be challenged over the day to help prepare you for the CISM exam.