You will receive your CEHv10 (Practical) Pearson Vue exam vouchers in your course fee, but will need to arrange this exam at Pearson Vue testing facility.
Please note - Commencing January 1st, 2019, EC-Council will no longer ship out physical certificates. EC-Council certified members can continue to download their e-Certificates from the ASPEN portal. Certified members who still wish to receive a physical certificate may request one via 'email@example.com'.
Printed certificate requests in the UK will cost $75 ($50 for the US).
CEHv10 (Practical) is a six-hour, rigorous exam that requires you to demonstrate the application of ethical hacking techniques such as threat vector identification, network scanning, OS detection, vulnerability analysis, system hacking, web app hacking, etc. to solve a security audit challenge.
This is the next step after you have attained the highly acclaimed Certified Ethical Hacker certification.
Professionals that possess the CEH credential will be able to sit for exam that will test them to their limits in unearthing vulnerabilities across major operating systems, databases, and networks.
Included in our CEHv10 Practical:
- CEHv10 (Practical) Exam Voucher
The preparatory course for this certification is the Certified Ethical Hacker course. While there is no additional course or training required, we strongly recommend that you attempt the CEHv10 (Practical) exam only if you have attended the current CEH course/equivalent. The aim of this credential is to help set gifted ethical hacking practitioners apart from the crowd.
CEHv10 (Practical) Exam Eligibility:
- Be a CEH member in good standing
- or Have a minimum of 3 years working experience in InfoSec domain
- or Have any other industry equivalent certifications
CEHv10 (Practical) Credential Holders Are Proven To Be Able To:
- Demonstrate the understanding of attack vectors
- Perform network scanning to identify live and vulnerable machines in a network.
- Perform OS banner grabbing, service, and user enumeration.
- Perform system hacking, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and cover tracks.
- Identify and use viruses, computer worms, and malware to exploit systems.
- Perform packet sniffing.
- Conduct a variety of web server and web application attacks including directory traversal, parameter tampering, XSS, etc.
- Perform SQL injection attacks.
- Perform different types of cryptography attacks.
- Perform vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes in the target organization’s network, communication infrastructure, and end systems etc.
You will be given limited time, just like in the real world. The exam was developed by a panel of experienced SMEs and includes 20 real-life scenarios with questions designed to validate essential skills required in the ethical hacking domains as outlined in the CEH program.
It is not a simulated exam but rather, it mimics a real corporate network through the use of live virtual machines, networks, and applications, designed to test your skills. You will be presented with scenarios and will be asked to demonstrate the application of the knowledge acquired in the CEH course to find solutions to real-life challenges.
Exam Title: CEHv10 (Practical) Exam
Number of Practical Challenges: 20
Passing Score: 70%
Duration: 6 hours
Availability: Aspen – iLabs
Test Format: iLabs Cyber Range