Our Business and Administration Modern Apprenticeship delivers high quality training and assessment designed to develop learners into a valued members of your team.
The programme gives learners the qualifications, skills and practical experience to take on a range of administration based roles.
On successful completion of the programme the following qualifications are gained:
- Modern Apprenticeship including SQA, SVQ in Business and Administration at SCQF level 6
To ensure your apprentice develops relevant skills for your workplace, our Business Advanced Modern Apprenticeship teaches them to master the processes and practices used by successful businesses including:
- Essential communication skills, including understanding business writing and email etiquette
- Data entry, reporting and analysing business data
- Basic finance and budget management skills
- Planning, running and documenting meetings
- Managing customer facing operations, including providing service and support
Leading to empowering roles like:
- Personal Assistant
- Front of House/Reception
- Assistant Office Manager
- Administration Assistant
This is a work-based apprenticeship, and the majority of apprentice’s learning will be completed in the workplace.
The depth and breadth of high-quality training units included in our programme ensures your apprentices provide a great return on investment. With a QA apprentice you have the opportunity to grow your own talent – taking bright, enthusiastic young people from your local area and training them in the specific skills your business needs – whilst they become loyal, valuable employees.
Designed to meet the needs of employers and school leavers, our Business Advanced Modern Apprenticeship fully prepares apprentices for a career in business administration.
As part of their programme apprentices will complete:
10 – 12 months duration. Assessor contact every 5 weeks, rotating between remote and face to face visits to support work based learning and assignments.
- Plan how to manage and improve on own performance in a business environment
- Review and maintain work in a business environment
- Communicate in a business environment
Level 6 (suggested)
- Use office equipment
- Support other people to work in a business environment
- Design and produce documents in a business environment
- Analyse and report data
- Solve business problems
Plus one optional unit
- Plan and organise meetings
- Supervise an office facility
- Deliver a presentation
- Manage budgets
- Organise and coordinate events
For more information download the handout
NOTE: this programme is available in Scotland. Based in England? Click here
To contact us for more information please fill in the form below.