Skills-based coding assessments evaluate students’ ability to build an NLP task, including a neural module pipeline and training.
Multiple-choice questions evaluate students’ understanding of the NLP concepts presented in the class.
Upon successful completion of the assessments, participants will receive an NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute certificate to recognize their subject matter competency and support professional career growth
- Access workshops from anywhere with just your desktop/laptop computer and an internet connection. Each participant will have access to a fully configured, GPU-accelerated workstation in the cloud.
- Obtain hands-on experience with the most widely used, industry-standard software, tools, and frameworks.
- Learn to build deep learning and accelerated computing applications for industries, such as healthcare, robotics, manufacturing, accelerated computing, and more.
- Gain real-world expertise through content designed in collaboration with industry leaders, such as the Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles, Mayo Clinic, and PwC.
- Earn an NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute certificate to demonstrate your subject matter competency and support your career growth.
- Experience with Python coding and use of library functions and parameters
- Fundamental understanding of a deep learning framework such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, or Keras
- Basic understanding of neural networks
Delegates will learn how to
- Understand how text embeddings have rapidly evolved in NLP tasks such as Word2Vec, recurrent neural network (RNN)-based embeddings, and Transformers
- See how Transformer architecture features, especially self-attention, are used to create language models without RNNs
- Use self-supervision to improve the Transformer architecture in BERT, Megatron, and other variants for superior NLP results
- Leverage pre-trained, modern NLP models to solve multiple tasks such as text classification, NER, and question answering
- Manage inference challenges and deploy refined models for live applications
- Meet the instructor.
- Create an account at courses.nvidia.com/join
- Build the Transformer architecture in PyTorch.
- Calculate the self-attention matrix.
- Translate English to German with a pre-trained Transformer model
- Build a text classification project to classify abstracts.
- Build a named-entity recognition (NER) project to identify disease names in text.
- Improve project accuracy with domain-specific models.
- Prepare the model for deployment.
- Optimize the model with NVIDIA®
- Ten s or R T™
- Deploy the model and test it.
- Review key learnings and answer questions.
- Complete the assessment and earn a certificate.
- Take the workshop survey.
- Learn how to set up your own environment and discuss additional resources and training.
Frequently asked questionsSee all of our FAQs
How can I create an account on myQA.com?
There are a number of ways to create an account. If you are a self-funder, simply select the "Create account" option on the login page.
If you have been booked onto a course by your company, you will receive a confirmation email. From this email, select "Sign into myQA" and you will be taken to the "Create account" page. Complete all of the details and select "Create account".
If you have the booking number you can also go here and select the "I have a booking number" option. Enter the booking reference and your surname. If the details match, you will be taken to the "Create account" page from where you can enter your details and confirm your account.
Find more answers to frequently asked questions in our FAQs: Bookings & Cancellations page.
How do QA’s virtual classroom courses work?
Our virtual classroom courses allow you to access award-winning classroom training, without leaving your home or office. Our learning professionals are specially trained on how to interact with remote attendees and our remote labs ensure all participants can take part in hands-on exercises wherever they are.
We use the WebEx video conferencing platform by Cisco. Before you book, check that you meet the WebEx system requirements and run a test meeting (more details in the link below) to ensure the software is compatible with your firewall settings. If it doesn’t work, try adjusting your settings or contact your IT department about permitting the website.
Learn more about our Virtual Classrooms.
How do QA’s online courses work?
QA online courses, also commonly known as distance learning courses or elearning courses, take the form of interactive software designed for individual learning, but you will also have access to full support from our subject-matter experts for the duration of your course. When you book a QA online learning course you will receive immediate access to it through our e-learning platform and you can start to learn straight away, from any compatible device. Access to the online learning platform is valid for one year from the booking date.
All courses are built around case studies and presented in an engaging format, which includes storytelling elements, video, audio and humour. Every case study is supported by sample documents and a collection of Knowledge Nuggets that provide more in-depth detail on the wider processes.
Learn more about QA’s online courses.
When will I receive my joining instructions?
Joining instructions for QA courses are sent two weeks prior to the course start date, or immediately if the booking is confirmed within this timeframe. For course bookings made via QA but delivered by a third-party supplier, joining instructions are sent to attendees prior to the training course, but timescales vary depending on each supplier’s terms. Read more FAQs.
When will I receive my certificate?
Certificates of Achievement are issued at the end the course, either as a hard copy or via email. Read more here.