Intelligent automation is driving organisations forward at a pace with robotic process automation and artificial intelligence, with every sector and function starting to embrace it.
The Business Analyst role in Automation projects is key and has a wider range, from conducting the initial process overview analysis; writing the business cases for Automation; acting as a key integration point between the business and IT; and writing the key documentation including design and testing documents
Dedicated to Business Analysts and Process Improvement consultants, the Automation Business Analyst Training is designed to walk you through the essentials of an Automation project. The course covers theoretical concepts as well as hands-on exercises and practice.
The course provides a classroom based alternative to online courses, allowing delegates to learn Automation Business Analysis in a condensed timeframe, with direct access to experts and a shared learning experience with other delegates.
The course is suitable for Business Analysts, Process Improvement consultants and Technical people with process analyst and improvement skills. The course is particularly valuable to companies establishing teams of Automation Analysts who can experience the learning in a group.
- Understand the business analyst role in IA across the lifecycle and how business analysis can add enhanced value to IA programmes by delivering high quality analysis during feasibility and definition
- How to add value during the feasibility stage of the project by using heatmaps to identify where the Intelligent Automation opportunities are across the organization
- How to contribute to the business case of a project by defining benefits in terms of people, process, improvement and customer and how to manage stakeholders at this key stage of the project
- How to facilitate discussions with subject matter experts and develop the documentation required including initial process assessment documentation and process design documents and testing documentation
- Understand what Robotic Process Automation and Intelligent Automation is
- The history of Automation and Robotic Process Automation
- How it fits in to a digital strategy and specific programmes and initiatives
- How to understand the role of a Business Analyst in an RPA/Automation project
- How to describe and calculate a process using estimation techniques
- How to support the feasibility stage of the project
- How to support the design and definition stages of the project
- How to select the process to automate
- How to describe the process to automate
- How to produce key documentation including design and test documents