Dietary requirements – Lunch and refreshments will be provided at the on-site event on Friday 24th July. Please email email@example.com for any dietary requirements
By registering for this event, you consent to your details (first name, last name, Company Name, Email Address and Telephone number) being shared with AWS for registration, event management, and event feedback and follow up purposes. This data will be used for the printing of security badges to allow you access to the venue and follow up from the AWS Account Managers.
Need to learn the fundamentals of AWS?
Look no further the AWS Technical Essentials Day introduces you to AWS products, services, and common solutions. It provides you with fundamentals to become more proficient in identifying AWS services so that you can make informed decisions about IT solutions based on your business requirements and get started working on AWS.
Session 1: Monday 6th April 2020 | Virtual
Session 2: Friday 24th July 2020 | On-site
Time: 09:30 - 17:00
This course is intended for:
- Business professionals
- Individuals responsible for articulating the technical benefits of AWS services
- Any individual who is new to AWS
- SysOps Administrators and Developers
This event is designed to educate you about:
- Terminology and concepts as they relate to the AWS platform
- Navigation of the AWS Management Console
- Understanding of the security measures AWS provides
- Differentiate AWS Storage options and create an Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) bucket
- Recognition of AWS Compute and Networking options and use Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and Amazon Elastic Block Storage (EBS)
- Managed Services and Database options
- Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) to launch an application
- Deployment and Management options