In order to facilitate your AWS e-courseware and lab provision QA will need to share some of your data. For more information please view our QA Partner Data Sharing Statement. If you have any questions or concerns please contact your QA account manager.
Introducing AWS Skills Hack
Want to understand how Serverless and Database Migration can improve your AWS Platform activities, in a hands-on collaborative environment? Look no further. The AWS Skills Hack is an action packed event that brings together theory with practical, real life examples. Sound good? Book your space now!
Dates: Multiple (see below)
Time: 09:00 – 12:30
Locations: Multiple (see below)
Technical professionals interested Server less and Database Migration on their AWS Platform.
- What is serverless?
- IaaS / PaaS / Saas vs Infrastructure Services / Container Services / Abstract Services
- Discussion - is it serverless?
- Demo / Hands-on - serverless in action
- Yanking an app server back-end up into serverless
- Refactoring for the cloud
- Amazon Database Services
- Use cases - which one do I pick?
- DMS / Schema Conversion Tool - demo Northwind on SQL Server to RDS on Aurora