Duration: 09:30 - 15:30
Date 1: Thursday 27 August
Date 2: Thursday 24 September
Date 3: Monday 9 November
Date 4: Tuesday 15 December
Get an official introduction to AWS from one of the only organizations that are authorized to deliver it.
The AWS Discover Day is a free-of-charge virtual event designed to introduce AWS cloud computing concepts and foundational infrastructure services. Using official AWS content and delivered by our AWS expert instructors, this event introduces AWS, explores the benefits of AWS Cloud and how it’s already being used by well-known organisations.
The Discovery Day is particularly relevant for customers who have recently signed up with AWS, or for those who simply want to grasp the basics of the AWS cloud platform.
This course is intended for:
- Business leaders and IT-technical professionals
- Learners who want to learn about basic cloud concepts, AWS Cloud terminology, and AWS core services
Registration is mandatory and so please submit your details to secure your place at the event.
Why attend a Discovery Day with QA?
QA is one of most experienced AWS training provider in the UK, offering courses and certification solutions to enable businesses and individuals to keep up-to-date with all of the latest technologies and developments. We can help support the transition wherever a business is in their AWS journey. We can do this through our accredited AWS training courses delivered by our AWS certified training experts. In the past five years, QA has trained over 10,000 learners on AWS, with 4,600 trained in 2019.
By attending this event, customers can expect to learn how to:
- Define the cloud and how it works
- Explain the benefits of the AWS Cloud
- Describe the basic global infrastructure of the cloud
- Compare the different methods of interacting with AWS
- Describe and differentiate between AWS service domains
- Gain a deeper understanding of AWS core services
- Explain the shared responsibility model
- Describe security services with the AWS Cloud
- Identify AWS management services and their use
Module 1: Introduction to the Cloud and AWS
- Benefits of cloud computing
- Cloud computing components
- Cloud computing deployment models
- Who uses AWS?
Module 2: Overview of AWS Services
- AWS core services
- How to access AWS services
Module 3: Security and Compliance Overview
- Overview of security
- Shared responsibility model
- AWS security services
- AWS compliance
Module 4: Introduction to Cloud Management
- Enable stage
- Provision stage
- Operate stage
- AWS management and governance services