This course explores the role and importance of the service catalogue within an organisation and considers the factors that influence its successful implementation and on going use. The service catalogue enables the IT organisation to understand how services are constructed and then provide a clear view of the services they offer to the business.
Service Catalogue has been recommended by IQC, an independent subgroup of the itSMFI, as a complementary product to the ITIL portfolio.
- Require a detailed understanding of how to create a service catalogue
- Need to understand how the implementation of a service catalogue can enhance the quality of IT service provision
- Is tasked with developing or enhancing existing catalogues
- Are seeking the ITIL Expert in service Management qualification for which this course provides 1.5 of the allowable 6 complementatry credits
Foundation Plus Examination - closed book 40 multiple choice questions in 75 minutes.
Please Note: Delegates must provide evidence of their certificate in IT Service Management and present some form of photographic identification before sitting the examination.
Delegates must hold the foundation certificate in IT Service Management.
- Service catalogue management introduction
- Service catalogue and IT service management
- What goes into the service catalogue
- Modelling the service catalogue
- Planning and implementation considerations
- Relationships and touch points
- Measuring and reporting