This course provides structured coaching regarding the Practitioner exam based on the topics learnt in Foundation. Coaching is in the morning with the Practitioner exam following in the afternoon. It is aimed at delegates who wish to demonstrate their ability to put the knowledge gained in Foundation into practice.
- Delegates must already have the APMG Agile Business Foundation Certification and will need to provide evidence on day-one of the course.
- Delegates must bring signed photo ID for APMG examinations (e.g. passport, driving license, student card) as they will be asked by the invigilator to produce it prior to the exam. Delegates must also be familiar with the APMG Terms and Conditions of Certification which can be found on the APMG International website.
- Delegates are expected to already own the latest copy of the AgileBA® Agile Business Analysis Handbook. It should be read prior to the course so the delegate is conversant with its content.
The Handbook must be brought to the course and will be required for the exam.
Please note: Due to the current situation with Covid 19 the APMG are enabling your exam to be taken virtually. Your exam will therefore be scheduled for the same day and time as it would for a classroom event. QA’s exam administration team will place the booking with APMG. APMG will then email delegates directly confirming the details of the exam session and provide the relevant information the delegates will require in order to access their exam on the day.
Coaching will be provided in the four syllabus areas of:
- Agile Business Analysis Fundamentals
- Strategy and Organisation
Agile Practitioner Examination
The Practitioner exam is in the afternoon. Photo ID and evidence of holding the APMG Agile BA Foundation certificate is required to take this exam.
The Practitioner examination takes place at 13:30 on the afternoon of Day 4 and will last for up to 2.5 hours.
Please Note: The day will finish by 16:00 after the conclusion of the Practitioner exam.
APMG-International Agile Business Analysis is a trademark of The APM Group Limited.