Developed in partnership with the Agile Business Consortium – AgileBA certification demonstrates that you have the skills and expertise needed to be an effective business analyst working in an agile project team.
Certify your ability to:
- Play an integral part in successful agile project delivery.
- Understand a comprehensive set of techniques and practices for effective business analysis and collaborative agile working.
- Utilise a range of agile business analysis techniques.
- Help a team and its organization transition from traditional to agile ways of working.
What is required?
- AgileBA Foundation certificate
Who is the Practitioner Level for?
- Practicing and aspiring Business Analysts
- AgileBA Foundation certified individuals
- Business Analysts looking to cement their position as expert Agile Business Analysts.
What are the key things you will learn?
- How to apply the underpinning philosophy and principles of the DSDM Agile Project Framework
- How to apply a variety of Agile practices in a project, e.g. Facilitated Workshops, MoSCoW Prioritisation, Iterative Development and Modelling
- How to test, estimate and evaluate benefits delivery in an Agile project
- The mechanisms for facilitation and support within an Agile project
- The Agile approach to managing and prioritising requirements.
- Complex multiple choice
- 4 questions per paper with 20 marks available per questions
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) - 50%
- 2.5 hour duration
- Open-book (AgileBA Handbook only)