Agile Fundamentals emphasises starting with an agile mind-set, not a single methodology or framework
Start your journey from mind-set to mastery.
The purpose of this immersive, two-day course is to help delegates to understand the agile mind-set. They will work in teams to produce a piece of work over the course duration. Delving into key concepts such as adaptive planning, value-driven development, team collaboration and frequent feedback for continuous improvement. The course also covers the history of agile and some widely applied frameworks and practices. Delegates come away with a solid understanding of core concepts as they prepare to embark on their agile journey.
This course is suitable for anyone with no prior knowledge of agile who is considering, evaluating or involved in a move towards working in (or with) an agile environment.
Pre Course Reading
Delegates should be familiar with the content and rationale in the agile manifesto (http://agilemanifesto.org/)
- As a result of participating in the course, delegates will be able to answer the following questions:
- What is agile?
- What are the benefits of using agile?
- What are the values and principals of agile?
- Can agile teams use a combination of agile frameworks and methods?
- How can agile teams estimate effectively?
- History & mind-set
- Individuals & interactions
- Value-driven development
- Customer & user involvement
- Planning & adapting