The world has changed almost overnight. You need to quickly adopt new ways of working and make them successful.
You may never have used Agile before but it can now be your friend.
As a result of taking part in this course, delegates will be able to answer the following questions:
- What is Agile and how can it help me now?
- How can I begin to work in a more Agile way?
- How can you do this when you and your team are all suddenly working remotely?
This interactive virtual workshop introduces the Agile values and principles and gives learners techniques and strategies to cope with a sudden shift to remote working.
It has been designed specifically for the unique situation everyone is facing currently.
Delivered over 4 simple modules in a short 2-3 hour workshop, delegates will take part in a series of practical exercises and leave with a set of techniques they can start using as soon as the course finishes. These include:
- Agreeing as a team how we should work together
- How to keep each other, customers and stakeholders updated on progress
- How to take time out to reflect and adjust
- How to work to a rhythm and set effective goals
- Simple prioritisation methods
The course has the flexibility to respond to particular challenges individuals and teams may bring up, and can be delivered as closed one-company specific event upon request.