Please note: Due to the current situation with Covid 19 the APMG are enabling your exam to be taken virtually. Your exam will therefore be scheduled for the same day and time as it would for a classroom event. QA’s exam administration team will place the booking with APMG. APMG will then email delegates directly confirming the details of the exam session and provide the relevant information the delegates will require in order to access their exam on the day.
Organizations of all kinds can no longer afford to ignore or react too slowly to the increasing pace of change that is happening today, particularly in business and public sector environments.
We don't just want you to pass the exams, we want to make you and your digital services great. That's why our 5-day AgileDS Foundation and Practitioner course is different.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the AgileDS methodology with our unique interactive learning
- Go beyond the AgileDS methodology during the course to become a more effective service delivery manager
- Keep up to date with the profession and industry thought leaders with a 12 month subscription to the Agile Business Consortium resources
About your course
Based on the Digital Service Standard, created by the UK Cabinet Office to support implementation of the UK Government digital strategy. Focused on ensuring that needs are met with key design principles of ‘start with user needs’ and ‘build services not websites’. The standard is well tried, proven to work, and drawing increased attention from other countries and is an established centre of excellence in digital technology and data.
This two-day accredited course provides participants with a thorough grounding in the DSDM Agile Digital Services framework. It is comprised of a Foundation-level introduction to the framework, covering key philosophy, principles, process and roles that make up the AgileDS framework. Presented by skilled lecturers with extensive experience in the practical application of project management, the course includes examination coaching and practice using sample questions.
Delegates should be prepared to set aside time to revise for the Foundation exam, in the eveningafter the course lecture finishes. This includes studying the course Handbook, and working through sample exam questions.
The course is aimed at the following groups
- Practising project managers
- Agile team members working in a Digital Services environment who wish to become Agile Project Managers.
- Agile team members working in a Digital Services environment who wish to become more effective team members.
While not formally required, delegates are encouraged to visit the Agile Consortium's website and start to become familiar with the framework, https://www.agilebusiness.org/store/ViewProduct.aspx?id=13675923.
Also reviewing the Digital Services Standard from the Gov.UK site would put the delegate at an advantage https://gds.blog.gov.uk/2019/05/09/welcome-to-the-updated-service-standard/
Proof of identity
Delegates must bring signed photo ID on any APMG exam (passport, driving license, or student card) as they will be asked by the invigilator to produce it prior to the exam. Delegates must also be familiar with the APMG Terms and Conditions of Certification which can be found on the APMG International website
- The underpinning philosophy and principles of Agile and Digital Services.
- The lifecycle of an Agile and Digital Services project, including alternative configurations.
- The artefacts produced during an Agile Digital Services project and their purpose.
- The techniques used and their benefits and limitations.
- The roles and responsibilities within an Agile Digital Services project.
Agile DS Foundation– 2 Days
- Introduction to Agile frameworks and the Agile Manifesto
- What is a Digital Service?
- Philosophy and Principles
- Service Lifecycle
- User Needs and User Experience
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Planning and Control
- Agile Governance
- Iterative Development
- Quality Assurance
- Foundation Exam