Special NoticesIf both classroom and virtual dates are available for this course please specify your preference when booking.
The Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 1 is a 5 day instructor-led course presented by training partners to system engineers and customers who will be involved with Day 2 support of a UCCE solution deployed in a CVP comprehensive environment. This course describes the requirements, resources and tools needed to perform routine adds, moves and changes in the inbound / outbound UCCE environment.
Attendees should meet the following prerequisites:
- Basic knowledge of networking (Windows A/D, SQL) and components (servers, routers, switch) is helpful but not required
- Working knowledge of a Windows computer including a mouse and the simultaneous use of the Alt-Tab keys is required
- Working knowledge of Unified Communications Manager and Voice Gateways
- Basic understanding of contact center operations
Delegates will learn how to
- Identify the basic components and operations of the Unified CCE solution.
- Configure and script a basic UCCE CVP deployment.
- Perform the ICM configuration tasks required to support basic agent functionality.
- Build and test a basic ICM script utilizing microapps.
- Configure and script UCCE to support reporting requirements, precision queuing and RONA.
- Identify how to successfully deploy the CVP VXML component in a Unified CCE solution.
- Generate basic reports using Cisco Unified IC.
Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v10 Foundations
- Introducing UCCE
- Unified CCE Components and Architecture
- UCCE Terms, Routing and Additional Components
- Accessing UCCE Tools
UCCE Configuration and Scripting
- Configuration Manager
- Script Editor Overview
- Scripting for CVP
Unified CCE Inbound Agent Considerations
- CTI Options Overview
- Configuring ICM for Agent Functionality
- Configuring UCM for Agent Functionality
- Scripting ICM for Agent Functionality
Unified CCE IVR/VRU Functionality
- Basic IVR Scripting with Microapps
- ICM Microapps
- Cisco Unified ICM Enterprise Scripting Using Microapplications
Additional UCCE Considerations
- ICM Considerations for Reporting and Monitoring
- Precision Routing
- Basic VXML Functionality
- Installing and Configuring VXML
Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Reporting
- Cisco Unified IC Overview
- Cisco CUIC Reporting