The Administering Cisco Contact Center Enterprise (CCEA) v1.0 course teaches you the contextual information around call flow between components in the Cisco® Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) solution including intelligent contact routing, call treatment, network-to-desktop Computer Telephony Integration (CTI), and multichannel contact management over an IP infrastructure. You receive hands-on practice using administrative tools to perform routine adds, moves, and changes in an inbound contact center environment.
This class will help you:
- Leverage the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) for a smooth integration of inbound and outbound voice applications to support multiple communication channels.
- Manage a multichannel contact functionality with IP telephony as a unified solution to rapidly deploy within a distributed contact center infrastructure.
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge:
- Basic knowledge of networking (Windows Active Directory, SQL) and components (servers, routers, switch) is helpful but not required
- Working knowledge of Unified Communications Manager and voice gateways
- Basic understanding of Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise architecture and operation
Recommended Cisco offerings that may help you meet these prerequisites:
- Understanding Cisco Contact Center Enterprise Foundations (CCEF) - Digital Self Study course, contact us for further information.
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- Understanding Cisco Collaboration Foundations (CLFNDU)
Delegates will learn how to
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Navigate CCE configuration and scripting tools
- Configure a dialed number, call type, and media routing domain
- Build a basic Cisco Intelligent Contact Management (ICM) script
- Configure agents and skill groups
- Configure basic Interactive Voice Response (IVR) functionality
- Implement attributes and precision queues
- Configure Ring-No-Answer (RONA) using CCE configuration tools
- Configure and populate an agent team and primary supervisor
- Improve agent efficiency through finesse enhancements
- Build and test a basic Voice XML (VXML) application
- Implement roles, departments, and business hours
- Run Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) reports using the Reporting tool
Cisco Unified Contact Center Review
- Contact Center Basics
- Components and Architecture
Deploying Basic Call Settings
- Associate Basic Call Settings
- Explore Media Routing Domains
Building a Basic Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Script
- Introduce Script Editor
- Use Script Editor Nodes
Configuring Basic Agent Functionality
- Introduce Agent Functionality
- Configure Agent Desk Settings
Configuring Basic Call Treatment and Queuing
- Explore Media Server and Files
- Introduce Microapps
Implementing Precision Routing
- Introduce Precision Routing Basics
- Examine the Migration Path
Configuring RONA Support
- Introduce RONA Functionality
- Identify RONA Timeout Considerations
Configuring Agent Teams and Supervisors
- Configuring Teams and Supervisors
- Explore Agent Roles
Administering the Cisco Finesse Desktop
- Administering Cisco Finesse Desktop
- Introduce Cisco Finesse Administration
Implementing Voice XML Applications
- Introduce VXML
- Build a Basic Call Studio Project
Configuring Roles, Departments, and Business Hours
- Examine Post-Call Survey Functionality
- Configure Post-Call Survey
Running Unified CC Enterprise Reports with Unified Intelligence Center (IC)
- Configure Unified CC Enterprise Administrators
- Configure Departments
Frequently asked questionsSee all of our FAQs
How can I create an account on myQA.com?
There are a number of ways to create an account. If you are a self-funder, simply select the "Create account" option on the login page.
If you have been booked onto a course by your company, you will receive a confirmation email. From this email, select "Sign into myQA" and you will be taken to the "Create account" page. Complete all of the details and select "Create account".
If you have the booking number you can also go here and select the "I have a booking number" option. Enter the booking reference and your surname. If the details match, you will be taken to the "Create account" page from where you can enter your details and confirm your account.
Find more answers to frequently asked questions in our FAQs: Bookings & Cancellations page.
How do QA’s virtual classroom courses work?
Our virtual classroom courses allow you to access award-winning classroom training, without leaving your home or office. Our learning professionals are specially trained on how to interact with remote attendees and our remote labs ensure all participants can take part in hands-on exercises wherever they are.
We use the WebEx video conferencing platform by Cisco. Before you book, check that you meet the WebEx system requirements and run a test meeting (more details in the link below) to ensure the software is compatible with your firewall settings. If it doesn’t work, try adjusting your settings or contact your IT department about permitting the website.
Learn more about our Virtual Classrooms.
How do QA’s online courses work?
QA online courses, also commonly known as distance learning courses or elearning courses, take the form of interactive software designed for individual learning, but you will also have access to full support from our subject-matter experts for the duration of your course. When you book a QA online learning course you will receive immediate access to it through our e-learning platform and you can start to learn straight away, from any compatible device. Access to the online learning platform is valid for one year from the booking date.
All courses are built around case studies and presented in an engaging format, which includes storytelling elements, video, audio and humour. Every case study is supported by sample documents and a collection of Knowledge Nuggets that provide more in-depth detail on the wider processes.
Learn more about QA’s online courses.
When will I receive my joining instructions?
Joining instructions for QA courses are sent two weeks prior to the course start date, or immediately if the booking is confirmed within this timeframe. For course bookings made via QA but delivered by a third-party supplier, joining instructions are sent to attendees prior to the training course, but timescales vary depending on each supplier’s terms. Read more FAQs.
When will I receive my certificate?
Certificates of Achievement are issued at the end the course, either as a hard copy or via email. Read more here.