The Administering Advanced Cisco Contact Center Enterprise (CCEAA) v1.0 course teaches you how to execute advanced administration tasks associated with the Cisco® Contact Center Enterprise (CCE) solution through an in-depth examination of technical and operational requirements, and of the tools used to configure and ensure CCE solution functionality.
This class will help you:
- Learn how to optimize management of CCE solutions for proactive management of contact centers tasks
- Manage the effects of using CCE solutions for scalability and interaction between the solution components for centralized application management
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge:
- Basic knowledge of networking (Windows Active Directory, SQL) and components (servers, routers, switch) is helpful but not required.
- Working knowledge of Unified Communications Manager and voice gateways
- Basic understanding of Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise architecture and operation
Recommended Cisco offerings that may help you meet these prerequisites:
- 'Administering Cisco Contact Center Enterprise (CCEA)'
- 'Understanding Cisco Contact Center Enterprise Foundations (CCEF)'
- 'Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)'
- 'Understanding Cisco Collaboration Foundations (CLFNDU)'
Delegates will learn how to
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the components, protocols, and call flow of Cisco Packaged Contact Center Enterprise (PCCE) by referencing the discovery platform to prepare for further scripting and configuration activities.
- Run the CCE Bulk Import utility using the CCE Web Administration tool to develop a base line CCE configuration.
- Configure an advanced VoiceXML (VXML) application implementing DB lookup functionality and digit collection using Call Studio and CCE Scripting tools; present call data collected from the caller to the Agent desktop.
- Provision CCE to support Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) calls to the Contact Center using CUCM and CCE configuration tools. This functionality enables CCE Route Requests from CUCM to support contacts initiated from a CUCM managed device (Gateways, Phones, Line Side Interactive Voice Response [IVR] Ports). This functionality can also enable non-Contact Center calls and calls handled by Agents, whether existing or new.
- Access and deploy custom gadgets to the Finesse desktop using the CCE Web Administration tool to further enhance functionality of the Finesse Agent Desktop.
- Successfully deploy Mobile Agent in a CCE Environment.
- Successfully deploy Post Call Survey in a CCE Environment.
- Review PCCE Architecture and Components
- Review PCCE Protocols
Introducing Bulk Import Tools
- Use the PCCE Bulk Import Tool
- Use Bulk Import Templates
Configuring Advanced Scripting and CCE Data Exchange
- Design for Advanced Scripting
- CCE Data Exchange
Cisco Unified Communications Manager Initiated Call Flows
- Understand Transfer Types and Cisco Unified Custom Voice Portal (CVP) Call Flow Models
- Describe Subsequent Transfers
Using Gadgets to Customize the Finesse Desktop
- Obtain Finesse Custom Gadgets
- Deploy Finesse Custom Gadgets
Implementing Mobile Agent
- Examine Mobile Agent Functionality
- Identify Mobile Agent Architecture and Components
Implementing Post Call Survey
- Examine Post Call Survey Functionality
- Configure Post Call Survey
Frequently asked questionsSee all of our FAQs
How can I create an account on myQA.com?
There are a number of ways to create an account. If you are a self-funder, simply select the "Create account" option on the login page.
If you have been booked onto a course by your company, you will receive a confirmation email. From this email, select "Sign into myQA" and you will be taken to the "Create account" page. Complete all of the details and select "Create account".
If you have the booking number you can also go here and select the "I have a booking number" option. Enter the booking reference and your surname. If the details match, you will be taken to the "Create account" page from where you can enter your details and confirm your account.
Find more answers to frequently asked questions in our FAQs: Bookings & Cancellations page.
How do QA’s virtual classroom courses work?
Our virtual classroom courses allow you to access award-winning classroom training, without leaving your home or office. Our learning professionals are specially trained on how to interact with remote attendees and our remote labs ensure all participants can take part in hands-on exercises wherever they are.
We use the WebEx video conferencing platform by Cisco. Before you book, check that you meet the WebEx system requirements and run a test meeting (more details in the link below) to ensure the software is compatible with your firewall settings. If it doesn’t work, try adjusting your settings or contact your IT department about permitting the website.
Learn more about our Virtual Classrooms.
How do QA’s online courses work?
QA online courses, also commonly known as distance learning courses or elearning courses, take the form of interactive software designed for individual learning, but you will also have access to full support from our subject-matter experts for the duration of your course. When you book a QA online learning course you will receive immediate access to it through our e-learning platform and you can start to learn straight away, from any compatible device. Access to the online learning platform is valid for one year from the booking date.
All courses are built around case studies and presented in an engaging format, which includes storytelling elements, video, audio and humour. Every case study is supported by sample documents and a collection of Knowledge Nuggets that provide more in-depth detail on the wider processes.
Learn more about QA’s online courses.
When will I receive my joining instructions?
Joining instructions for QA courses are sent two weeks prior to the course start date, or immediately if the booking is confirmed within this timeframe. For course bookings made via QA but delivered by a third-party supplier, joining instructions are sent to attendees prior to the training course, but timescales vary depending on each supplier’s terms. Read more FAQs.
When will I receive my certificate?
Certificates of Achievement are issued at the end the course, either as a hard copy or via email. Read more here.