Earn Windows Server certification and build your professional career
Prove your mastery of the primary set of Windows Server 2016 skills required to reduce IT costs and deliver more business value. (New to IT? Learn about MTA certification for new entrants.)
Earning an MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certification qualifies you for a position as a network or computer systems administrator or as a computer network specialist, and it is the first step on your path to becoming a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE).
This certification bundle includes:
- M20740 Installation, Storage and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- M20741 Networking with Windows Server 2016
- M20742 Identity with Windows Server 2016
- Online Labs for M20740, M20741 and M20742
- The 'Measure Up' Practice Exams for exam 70-740, 70-741 and 70-742
- Microsoft Exam vouchers (VUE) for exams 70-740, 70-741 and 70-742
- Please note that the Pearson Vue exam voucher supplied with our Microsoft technical Knowledge in a Box packages are for use in the UK only.
Please check the individual course prerequisites to ensure suitability
Please note the following:
- QA Bundles are created for a named individual and once purchased cannot be transferred.
- Bundles, unless specified elsewhere, are valid from 12 months from confirmation date and courses must be taken within this period.
- Labs on line are provided approximately 1-week after your course and will be active for 180 days following activation.
- Practice tests must be activated within 90 days of purchase.
“The courses and products contained in this bundle will help prepare the candidate for the stated Microsoft exam(s). However, QA recommends that delegates possess significant practical experience working with the technology and also undertake further self-study in order to have the best chance of passing the exam(s). It is strongly recommended that candidates fully utilise the Self-paced practice tests contained in this bundle after having attended the instructor lead course in order to identify subject areas to designate for further self-study”.
Terms and conditions of Certification in a Box
- QA Bundles are created for a named individual and once purchased cannot be transferred to another individual or company
- Bundles, unless specified elsewhere, are valid from 12 months from confirmation date
- Microsoft exam vouchers (if provided in the bundle) are issued to the delegate approximately 1-week after the course is sat
- Labs on line (if provided in the bundle) are issued approximately 1-week after your course and will be active for 180 days following activation
- Practice tests (if provided in the bundle) must be activated within 90 days of purchase and are issued by Learning Locker (MeasureUp) approximately 1-week after the course is sat
- Exam re-take voucher (if provided in the bundle)is provided on proof of failure and 2nd exam must be taken within the 12 month period. Please contact your account manager if you need to activate this option
can be used at any official exam centre on completion of your course