A Professional Data Engineer enables data-driven decision making by collecting, transforming, and publishing data. A Data Engineer should be able to design, build, operationalize, secure, and monitor data processing systems with a particular emphasis on security and compliance; scalability and efficiency; reliability and fidelity; and flexibility and portability. A Data Engineer should also be able to leverage, deploy, and continuously train pre-existing machine learning models.
The Professional Data Engineer exam assesses your ability to:
- Design data processing systems
- Build and operationalize data processing systems
- Operationalize machine learning models
- Ensure solution quality
This bundle contains the following products:
- Data Engineering on Google Cloud Platform (GCPDEGP)
- Testing Voucher GCP Kryterion (Associate)
About the exam
- Length: 2 hours
- Languages: English, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, and Indonesian.
- Exam format: Multiple choice and multiple select, taken in person at a test center.
Terms and conditions
- QA Bundles are created for a named individual and once purchased cannot be transferred.
- Bundles, unless specified elsewhere, are valid from 12 months from confirmation date and courses must be taken within this period.
can be used at any official exam centre on completion of your course