A Professional Cloud Architect enables organizations to leverage Google Cloud technologies. With a thorough understanding of cloud architecture and Google Cloud Platform, this individual can design, develop, and manage robust, secure, scalable, highly available, and dynamic solutions to drive business objectives.
The Professional Cloud Architect exam assesses your ability to:
- Design and plan a cloud solution architecture
- Manage and provision the cloud solution infrastructure
- Design for security and compliance
- Analyze and optimize technical and business processes
- Manage implementations of cloud architecture
- Ensure solution and operations reliability
This bundle contains the following products:
- Architecting with Google Cloud Platform: Infrastructure (GCPAGCP)
- Architecting with Google Cloud Platform: Design & Process (GCPADP)
- Preparing for the Professional Cloud Architect Examination (GCPPDEE)
- Testing Voucher GCP Kryterion (Associate)
About the exam
- Length: 2 hours
- Languages: English, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, and Indonesian.
- Exam format: Multiple choice and multiple select, taken in person at a test center.
Terms and conditions
- QA Bundles are created for a named individual and once purchased cannot be transferred.
- Bundles, unless specified elsewhere, are valid from 12 months from confirmation date and courses must be taken within this period.
can be used at any official exam centre on completion of your course