An Associate Cloud Engineer deploys applications, monitors operations, and manages enterprise solutions. This individual is able to use Google Cloud Console and the command-line interface to perform common platform-based tasks to maintain one or more deployed solutions that leverage Google-managed or self-managed services on Google Cloud.
The Associate Cloud Engineer exam assesses your ability to:
- Set up a cloud solution environment
- Plan and configure a cloud solution
- Deploy and implement a cloud solution
- Ensure successful operation of a cloud solution
- Configure access and security
This bundle contains the following products:
- Architecting with Google Compute Engine (GCPAGCP)
- Testing Voucher GCP Kryterion (Associate)
About the exam
- Length: 2 hours
- Languages: English, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, and Indonesian.
- Exam format: Multiple choice and multiple select, taken in person at a test center.
Terms and conditions
- QA Bundles are created for a named individual and once purchased cannot be transferred.
- Bundles, unless specified elsewhere, are valid from 12 months from confirmation date and courses must be taken within this period.
can be used at any official exam centre on completion of your course