This official Microsoft MOC On-Demand learning course enables you to learn whenever, and wherever, is convenient for you. All learning is available 24/7, accessed securely via a single user sign-on through a Microsoft hosted web portal. The content is recorded and delivered by engaging Microsoft experts.
This official Microsoft On-Demand course provides you with:
- Access to the official Microsoft MOC On-Demand Course for 90 days, allowing you to start and stop when you need to.
- Access to Microsoft Labs-on-line for 90 days allowing you to gain hands-on experience with the environment.
- Knowledge checks: immediate feedback tells learners if they've mastered the content.
- Digital edition of the Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) manual for reference both during and after your course.
This course provides the underlying knowledge required by all individuals who will be evaluating Microsoft Azure, regardless of whether they are an administrator, developer, or database administrator. This course also provides the pre-requisite knowledge for students wishing to attend course 20532C Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions, or course 20533C Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions.
During this course, students will be introduced to the principles of cloud computing and will become familiar how these principles have been implemented in Microsoft Azure. In addition, this course will take students through the process of implementing the core Azure infrastructure, consisting of virtual networks and storage. With this foundation, students will learn how to create the most common Azure services, including Azure virtual machines (VMs), Web Apps, and SQL Databases. The course will conclude by describing features of Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) and methods of integrating it with on-premises Active Directory.
This course is intended for individuals who want to evaluate deploying, configuring, and administering services and VMs using Azure, including:
Developers who want to evaluate creating Azure solutions.
Windows Server administrators who are looking to evaluate the migration of on-premises Active Directory services and roles to the cloud.
IT professionals who want to evaluate the use of Azure to host web sites and mobile app back-end services.
Database administrators who want to evaluate the use of Azure to host SQL databases.
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe cloud computing, Azure, and Azure subscriptions.
- Describe and create Azure Web Apps.
- Create and configure VMs in Microsoft Azure.
- Create an Azure virtual network.
- Describe Azure storage.
- Describe and deploy databases in Azure.
- Describe Azure AD.