This exam is intended for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Implementation Consultants and Customizers who will configure the application’s organizational settings and customize the application using built-in customization tools. In order to be successful in achieving this certification candidates must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 usage and of solving real-world business problems by using Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011. It is recommended, but not required, that examinees have completed Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Applications training.
When you pass Exam MB2-866: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Customization and Configuration, you complete the requirements for the following certification(s):
- Microsoft Dynamics Certified Technology Specialist
Exam MB2-866: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Customization and Configuration: counts as credit toward the following certification(s):
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional – Applications for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional – Developer for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional – Installation and Deployment for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
The following list includes the topic areas covered on this exam.
- Configuring a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Organizational Structure
- Managing Users & Teams and Security
- Customizing Attributes and Entities
- Customizing Relationships and Mappings
- Configuring Auditing
- Managing Forms, Views, and Charts
- Implementing a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Solution