Microsoft offer a wide range of technical certifications offering a number of benefits for both the IT professional, and the business which employs them. We offer training courses leading towards all of the key Microsoft certifications - server, desktop, applications, database and developer.
For IT professionals, there are many benefits in getting Microsoft certification. These include:
For organisations too, there are a number of powerful reasons to get their employees certified:
- Recognition for technical expertise
- Visibility in a competitive marketplace
- Becoming part of a community of other certified Microsoft professionals – providing advice, forums and networking opportunities
- It provides career advancement opportunities
- Help guide your organisation’s journey to the cloud
- Higher levels of productivity
- Increased credibility – for both the individual and the wider team
- Increased efficiency
- More cost-effective projects
- A competitive advantage
At QA we appreciate that different people will want to study for their certifications in different ways and so we have a number of options when it comes to booking, studying towards and taking your certification. Some delegates want to take a certification course, study for the exam, book the exam and take their exam separately – often over the course of a number of months.
Alternatively you may have already taken a Microsoft Official Curriculum course that is part of a certification track and now want to complete the rest of the certification criteria.
If either of these situations apply to you then you are able to book and take the relevant courses with QA as and when you need to and we can also help you with arranging you exams.
If you need help deciding on the most appropriate study option for you then contact us on email@example.com or give your QA account manager a call.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning