Skills this certification validates:
- Design network architectures for traditional, Cloud and Converged Infrastructure environments
- Plan network designs that support today's bandwidth intensive, delay sensitive, server-to-server traffic
- Prepare your customer's network for innovations in cloud services, security, OpenFlow and BYOD (Bring Your Own Device)
- Integrate networking elements as well as servers and storage network-related components
Additionally, this certification validates your expertise in one of three electives:
- Software-defined Networks
- HPE FlexFabric Data Centers
- Aruba Certified Mobility Professional (ACMP)
Why earn this certification?
- To position yourself as a knowledgeable expert who is capable of designing unified campus network strategies in Cloud and Converged Infrastructure environments
- To validate with key stakeholders your ability to translate enterprise business requirements into highly scalable, custom network designs
- To become a part of a community of fellow certified HPE Networking professionals for continuous learning and shared best practices for growth
- To enhance your career and job satisfaction as a certified HPE Networking expert
Typical candidates for this certification are networking IT professionals with a minimum of three to five years experience in designing and architecting complex enterprise-level networks. Successful candidates also have familiarity with server and storage network related technologies.