Skills this certification validates:
- Use open, standards-based solutions to support bandwidth-intensive, delay-sensitive, server-to-server traffic
- Prepare the network for innovations in cloud services, security, OpenFlow and BYOD (Bring Your Own Device)
- Integrate networking elements as well as servers and storage network-related components
This certification also validates your expertise in one of three electives. You can choose from:
- Software-defined Networks HPE FlexFabric Data Centers
- Aruba Certified Mobility Professional (ACMP)
Why earn this certification?
- To position yourself as an expert integrator of unified campus networks in Cloud and Converged Infrastructure environments
- To demonstrate your ability to deploy highly-scalable, custom network solutions that support enterprise business requirements
- To gain access to a community of certified HPE Networking professionals who benefit from shared best practices and continuous learning
Typical candidates for this certification are networking IT professionals with a minimum of three to five years experience in designing and architecting complex enterprise- level networks. Successful candidates also have familiarity with server and storage network related technologies.