Skills this certification validates:
- Articulate base HPE CSA concepts
- Describe the HPE CSA deployment elements and process
- Get started with HPE CSA
- Describe the HPE CSA content setup process and components
- Perform administrative tasks using the HPE CSA Management Console
- Use the Marketplace (subscriber) Portal
- Describe how to configure and extend HPE CSA
- Implement HPE CSA under the supervision of a senior consultant
Why earn this certification?
- To play a key role in teams enabling customers at various stages of their cloud journeys and support the evolution of IT to become cloud service brokers
- To become a valuable resource in the implementation and operation of environments that leverage virtualization, automation, and orchestration technologies
- To demonstrate that you own the framework that brings together the design and implementation of complex, interrelated solutions for the automated provisioning and deployment of cloud software
- To acquire one of the proficiency elements in the design and implementation of working, end-to-end solutions to automate cloud services
- To enhance your career options in the cloud services automation and management domain
Typical candidates for this certification are IT professionals who are responsible for demonstrating, installing, configuring, administering, and operating cloud service automation solutions to manage private and hybrid cloud environments. This certification is designed for individuals who have completed the Essentials training or have six months of hands-on experience.