Skills this certification validates:
- Create releases and release cycles
- Manage requirements and analyze associated risks
- Create and organize test cases and test sets
- Execute manual and automated tests
- Record and track test execution results and defects
- Configure and use version control, libraries, and baselines
- Generate reports and graphs and use the dashboard
- Work with project planning and tracking (PPT) graphs and reports
- Use the business process models
- Plan for ALM implementation
- Create and manage domains, projects, and templates
- Plan project groups, users, and permissions
- Determine entity customizations
- Implement basic workflows
- Identify and use ALM integrations and extensions, including ALI and the ALM synchronizer
Why earn this certification?
- This certification qualifies you as a recognized QA consultant.
- Certification enables you to become a valuable contributor to your software development team.
- Certification lays the foundation for your career in IT as a QA engineer or ALM administrator.
- Certification prepares you for innovative technologies, methodologies, and approaches that are rapidly transforming the QA landscape and practices (e.g., agile, testing in the cloud, mobile testing, testing as a service).
Typical candidates for this certification include IT professionals, QA leads, and engineers who use HPE ALM to support all phases of the quality and test management process. It is also intended for HPE ALM junior administrators who assess their knowledge of the ALM processes and administrative tasks.