Skills this certification validates:
- Articulate basic HPE CSA concepts
- Describe the HPE CSA deployment elements and process
- Get started with HPE CSA
- Describe the HPE CSA content setup process and components
- Perform administrative tasks using the HPE CSA management console
- Illustrate how to manage virtualization
- Describe how to explore servers with global shell and global file system
- Identify how to automate the management and execution of scripts in SA
- Recognize package, patch, and application configuration management capabilities
Why earn this certification?
- To play a key role in teams enabling customers at various maturity stages and phases of their cloud journey and support the evolution of IT to become cloud service brokers
- To acquire one of the proficiency elements in designing and implementing working, end-to-end solutions to automate cloud services
- To ensure that you can describe how to integrate servers into HPE SA
- To ensure that you can illustrate how to provision and patch operating systems
Typical candidates for this certification include technical partners, customers, and employees involved in data center automation, business service automation, and cloud management, with approximately one year of field experience.