Skills this certification validates:
- Installation and verification
- Administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Authoring with Studio
- OO features and capabilities
Why earn this certification?
- To enhance your expertise with proven skills for business-service automation and software for cloud management.
- To advance your career while getting closer to cloud management certifications.
- To keep your skills current and aligned with v10 themes such as authoring with Studio, installation, and verification.
- To demonstrate your practical expertise in a key area of public, private, or hybrid business services automation.
- To increase your value to IT and help drive greater agility, consistency, and efficiency in IT operations by automating tasks and orchestrating processes, and avoiding manual handoffs and human error.
- To chart your future in the cloud era and its vast new service delivery options. Operations Orchestration helps IT take advantage of the power of cloud computing.
Typical candidates for this certification include HPE partners, customers, and employees; technical consultants; and solution architects involved in Operation Orchestration authoring, business service automation, and Cloud management, with approximately one year of field experience.