Skills this certification validates:
- Install LoadRunner
- Plan a load test
- Demonstrate core performance center software knowledge
- Analyze a scenario and run and create session reports
- Create, enhance, and debug a Vuser script to emulate real user behavior
Why earn this certification?
- To ensure that you are ready to lead or participate in performance-validation projects
- To gain a deeper understanding of LoadRunner to plan, run, and analyze a load test
- To improve your ability to create and/or record and enhance a script that emulates the requests a user posts to a system while using an application
- To boost your career as a performance engineer
Typical candidates for this certification are QA and performance engineers who plan and develop scripts, create and run scenarios, and analyze load test results with HPE LoadRunner. This certification is designed for individuals with at least six months of field experience in load-test implementations and the appropriate training.