Skills this certification validates:
- Define UCMDB data-model management
- Consume UCMDB data/information using views and reports
- Characterize integrations with external CI data repositories
- Describe UCMDB data-flow-management architecture, concepts, setup, management, and purposes
- Perform platform administrative tasks (e.g., user management, package deployment, etc.)
Why earn this certification?
- To stand out among otherwise equally qualified IT professionals
- To demonstrate your expertise in UCMDB implementations
- To enhance your career advancement and job satisfaction as a certified expert
- To establish a solid technical, solution-oriented base for your UCMDB skill set
Typical candidates for this certification include software implementers, employees, technical instructors, and partners, and UCMDB administrators and technical personnel who demonstrate and perform proofs-of-concept and, under supervision of a senior consultant, implement, configure, and manage HPE UCMDB. Candidates should have at least six months of field experience and appropriate training.