Skills this certification validates:
- Explain and position the HPE CloudSystem and HPE Helion data center and cloud strategy and solutions
- Determine customer technical and business requirements and design the best solution
- Lead Proof of Concept activities and demonstrations
- Identify HPE's strengths over other vendor solutions
- Determine the anticipated ROI/TCO of the recommended solution
- Help lead the transformation of data centers from rigid, siloed architectures to adaptive, hybrid IT
Why earn this certification?
- To validate you have the knowledge and skills necessary to recommend, demonstrate and design HPE Helion cloud solutions
- To help organizations maximize their investments in HPE solutions
- To validate your ability to help lead data center transformation projects
- To advance your career as a certified cloud professional and keep your expertise current
- To maintain HPE partnership benefits
Typical candidates for this certification are consultants, sales engineers and presales technical architects who recommend, design and demonstrate HPE CloudSystem and HPE Helion cloud solutions. A candidate needs a thorough understanding of converged infrastructure components including HPE servers, storage, networking, power and cooling, software, security, operations and services.