PRINCE2 Agile® is an extension module tailored for forward-thinking organizations and individuals already benefiting from PRINCE2. The purpose of the Foundation and Practitioner qualifications are to demonstrate a holder can apply and tailor PRINCE2 Agile in a scenario situation.
As of 1st October 2016 in order to take the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam, a candidate must hold one of the below certifications:
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
Please note, although any of the above certifications are permissible as pre-requisite QA strongly recommends that delegates hold a recent PRINCE2 practitioner certificate before attending the course.