The process of becoming Oracle Database certified broadens your knowledge and skills by exposing you to a wide array of important database features, functions and tasks. Oracle Database certification teaches you how to perform complex, hands-on activities through labs, study and practice. Additionally, Oracle certification exams validate your capabilities using real-world, scenario-based questions that assess and challenge your ability to think and perform.
Oracle Database technology is used by the world’s leading companies to manage critical business functions, systems and processes.
- Oracle Database is the number one database in the world.
- Over 305,000 top companies trust their critical systems to Oracle Database.
- Oracle Database is the number one embedded database technology.
In fact, 97% of Global Fortune 500 companies use Oracle software. Well-trained, highly-skilled database professionals who can manage critical systems are in high demand.
With the 12c release, Oracle Database is re-engineered for cloud computing. Multitenant architecture brings enterprises unprecedented hardware and software efficiencies, performance and manageability benefits, and fast and efficient cloud provisioning. Oracle Database 12c certifications emphasise the full set of skills that database administrators (DBAs) need in today’s competitive marketplace.
- The Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) for Oracle Database 12c assesses the most important skills DBAs need for daily operational management and maintenance.
- Building upon the competencies in the Oracle Database 12c OCA certification, the Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) for Oracle Database 12c includes the advanced knowledge and skills required of top-performing DBAs, including development and deployment of backup, recovery and cloud computing strategies.
- The Oracle Certified Master (OCM) for Oracle Database 12c – a very challenging and elite top-level certification – certifies the most highly skilled and experienced database experts.