What's this course for?
Demonstrate your essential skills as a database professional, for both on-premises and cloud-based databases. Earning an MCSA: SQL 2016 Business Intelligence Development certification validates your extract, transform, and load (ETL) and data warehouse skills, along with those for implementing BI solutions using multidimensional and tabular data models and online analytical processing (OLAP) cubes. This certification will qualify you for a position as a BI developer.
This certification bundle includes:
- M20767 Implementing a SQL Data Warehouse
- M20768 Developing SQL Data Model
- The 'Measure Up' Practice Exams for exam 70-767 and 70-768
- Microsoft Exam vouchers (VUE) for exams 70-767 and 70-768
Please note: the Pearson Vue exam voucher supplied with our Microsoft Technical Knowledge in a Box packages are for use in the UK only.
Prerequisites: please check the individual course prerequisites to ensure suitability.
- The courses and products contained in this bundle will help prepare the candidate for the stated Microsoft exam(s). However, QA recommends that delegates possess significant practical experience working with the technology and also undertake further self-study in order to have the best chance of passing the exam(s). It is strongly recommended that candidates fully utilise the self-paced practice tests contained in this bundle after having attended the instructor-led course to identify subject areas to designate for further self-study.
- QA Bundles are created for a named individual and once purchased cannot be transferred to another individual or company.
- Bundles, unless specified elsewhere, are valid from 12 months from confirmation date.
- Microsoft exam vouchers (if provided in the bundle) are issued to the delegate approximately 1-week after the course is sat.
- Labs on line (if provided in the bundle) are issued approximately 1-week after your course and will be active for 180 days following activation.
- Practice tests (if provided in the bundle) must be activated within 90 days of purchase and are issued by Learning Locker (MeasureUp) approximately 1-week after the course is sat.
- Exam re-take voucher (if provided in the bundle)is provided on proof of failure and 2nd exam must be taken within the 12 month period. Please contact your account manager if you need to activate this option.