PRINCE2 Agile® is an extension module for forward-thinking organisations and individuals already benefiting from PRINCE2. The purpose of the Foundation and Practitioner qualifications are to demonstrate you can apply and tailor PRINCE2 Agile in a scenario situation.
As of 1st October 2016 to be able to take the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam, you must hold one of the following certifications:
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
Please note: although any of the above certifications are permissible as prerequisite, we strongly recommend that you hold a recent PRINCE2 practitioner certificate before attending the course.