What's the offer?
We are pleased to offer you this exclusive chance to continue your learning from home with FREE access to our subscription-based Cloud Academy online learning platform for 3 months.
All you need to do is book a QA Virtual Classroom course and you will be sent instructions on how to redeem your free Cloud Academy trial.
What do I get?
Library of learning
10,000+ hours of online learning from our premium training library, with both the theory and hands-on practice to get certified.
Hands-on online labs for our AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform (GCP) courses to practise with simulated real-life situations.
Certification learning paths and leading technical and business skills courses, such as programming, cyber security, data, agile, ITIL 4 and PRINCE2.
Terms and conditions
- Offer only available to customers who are attending a QA Virtual Classroom (AFA) course, and does not already have a Cloud Academy subscription.
- Offer only available to Virtual and Virtual Classroom (AFA) bookings confirmed from 16th March 2020 on courses running until 30th June 2020. Existing confirmed bookings cannot be cancelled and rebooked to claim the offer.
- You (the Customer) can sign up to the trial within 90 days of confirming a booking on a Virtual Classroom (VC) course.
- The trial period lasts 3 calendar months from registering for a Cloud Academy account.
- There is no obligation to purchase a Cloud Academy subscription at the end of the trial.
- Registration: After your booking on a VC course has been confirmed, you will be sent a registration link for Cloud Academy. In order to use the services, you must first register for an account using the link and provide all requested customer contact information. You agree that the information provided upon registration and, at all other times, will be true, accurate, current, complete and kept up to date. You are responsible for:
- ensuring that your account is used solely in accordance with the agreement,
- maintaining the confidentiality of all log-in credentials for your account, and;
- for the activities of any person accessing the services or site using your account.
- Subject to availability and change.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
- We take data security very seriously. Please review our privacy notice to let you know how we will handle and process your data.
- Errors and omissions excepted.