Tahir is a London based (TAP & MOS accredited) trainer and consultant and has been involved in the training industry for more than 15 years. Having joined QA in 2007 as a desktop instructor he has moved into the role of Principal Technical Learning Specialist and leads the Google Workspace end user curriculum as well as being the course owner for the ‘Learn to Code’ end user courses and Microsoft 365 subject areas such Power apps & Power Automate. Tahir has worked on many projects from a variety of industries and has been involved in consulting and training for large international organisations. Some of these projects include high profile IT projects and rollouts which started in the UK and were rolled out internationally.
Tahir’s expertise is used to Scope, Create, and Deliver on various projects. He can also learn new technologies quickly and deliver and support training for bespoke business applications and is often utilised as a Lead Trainer on projects.
Tahir is also a MOS Exam Invigilator for QA and an extended learning trainer for QA’s “Attend from Anywhere” course offerings and is a mentor at QA offering his support to all of his colleagues. Tahir can deliver training in the classroom aswell as virtually using platforms such as Cisco Webex, Microsoft Teams, Google Hangouts and Zoom. Tahir was voted Business applications ‘Trainer of the Year 2017’ and runner up in 2018 by his peers.
Microsoft 365 apps, Google Workspace, Cloud Technology, Business Change, Bespoke Technology Training, Migration Rollouts, Course creation & authoring, Computer programming, 2nd line support, Digital Transformation, Virtual and e-Learning
- PRINCE2 Practitioner - Foundation
- Associate Member of the British Computer Society
- Association for Project Management (PFQ) – Foundation
- MLPI member of the Learning & Performance Institute
- Institute Certified Training Practitioner (ICTP)
- Computing & Information Systems, Master of Science (MSc)
- Biochemistry & Physiology, Bachelor of Science with honours (BSc)
- Microsoft Office Specialist Invigilator
- TAP – Training Accreditation Programme
- MOS Master Office 2003, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019
- MCAS Master Office 2007
- ECDL Master / CLAIT
- Office 365 – including Teams / OneDrive / OneNote etc.
- Google Apps
- Microsoft Power BI
- Microsoft Power apps
- Microsoft Power automate (Flow)
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Office VBA Programming
- Microsoft Office 97 – 2019
- Microsoft OneNote / Visio / Access / Publisher
- Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Apple MAC / Office for MAC – 2011 /16 / 365
- Blackberry / Apple / IPAD / Android
- SPSS – Stats software
- Smart Board Technology
- Methode (Newspaper Publishing Software)
- Camtasia 2020
- Lotus Notes 8.5
- Skype for Business
- SAP HR systems
Tahir has provided training, project support and consultancy services for QA on many different projects spread across all industry sectors. He has been involved in some large IT migration rollouts at multiple organisations including ITV, NHS, Nestle, Barclays, Macmillan, Civil service, British American Tobacco, Fidelity, Essex County Council, Parliamentary Digital Service. He is an expert on working on IT projects often within a large team and has been the Lead training consultant on many occasions.