Joseph Charm, Senior Technical Learning Specialist, Application & Website Development, and David Walker, Data & Digital Transformation Practice Director, talk to Paddy Dhanda, QA’s Agile Practice Director, about their career experiences and the new GetTech programme. They discuss:
- What are the most in-demand tech skills at the moment?
- What are some of the tech challenges facing organisations today?
- What can help businesses succeed in their technical transformations?
- Why data skills are key across all roles in business.
- What is the GetTech programme and why will it be useful?
- How complex technology can be easily mastered.
- How technology can be used to make better business decisions.
Charged with the responsibility of looking after QA’s digital transformation offering, Joe has the task of first understanding where organisations are on their digital transformation journey, supporting the development of their learning objectives. He then uses these to create and deliver unique learning interventions to help our clients achieve their objectives.
Some of the workshops Joe delivers at QA include: User Experience Fundamentals; Leading in a Digital Age; Building a Digital Culture; Defining a Digital Strategy; Graduate Operations Bootcamp; Design Thinking; Innovation Thinking.
In his spare time, Joe contributes to the blog www.tellmeellecee.com.
Some of the certificates I currently hold include:
AgilePM® (2014) Foundation
AgilePM® (2014) Practitioner
Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
Professional Scrum Product Owner
More articles by Joseph