Joseph Charm, Senior Technical Learning Specialist for Application & Website Development at QA, talks to Paddy Dhanda, QA’s Agile Practice Director, about design thinking, including:
- How Joseph’s career journey took him from sales to banking to digital transformation.
- What is design thinking?
- Why he is so passionate about design thinking and the way it puts users/customers at the centre of design.
- How design thinking can help individuals and organisations keep up with the pace of technological change.
- Why even successful organisations can be at risk of failure.
- How design thinking is critical to harnessing the power of consumers and data as a valuable commodity.
- What are the 5 key phases of design thinking?
- The importance of critiquing ideas and development.
- Who can benefit the most from design thinking training?
- Why design thinking requires a mindset change.
- What is design sprinting and service blueprinting?
Learn more about these innovative courses now: