Upcoming sessions include:
- Azure Certification Updates (recording available) - At their 2018 Ignite conference Microsoft released detailed information about the sweeping changes they are making in the Azure and MS 365 curriculums. The news wasn't limited to the announcement of new courses, but also revealed there will be new learning paths that will be mapped to job roles (using their own business skills analysis) and courses aligned directly with the new exams. This webinar hosted by QA's Azure Principle Technologist, Russell Stagg, will outline the recent changes to the Azure and M365 curriculum as well as addressing the key questions Azure learners will have.
- Blockchain Challenge - For IT professionals, the next challenge is Blockchain. This webinar introduces Blockchain and explores how and why training can give a competitive edge in the job market today.
- OpenSource Intelligence for Recruiters (6 December) - This webinar looks at information gathering using Open Source Intelligence including Search Engines, Linkedin and protecting your online footprint.
- Google Cloud Platform for the Public Sector (10 December) - This event, held at Google, will be led by QA's Head of Cloud Solutions, Mark Crump and is specifically designed for Public Sector organisations who are considering or already using Google Cloud Platform (GCP). Based on Google's Cloud OnBoard events and combining themes from the Business Transformation and Core Infrastructure courses, this event introduces key topics on GCP as well as exploring how GCP can support the Public Sector with a cloud-first approach.
- Red Hat Emerging Technologies (7 December) - Led by Gavin Spurgeon, senior cloud solutions architect at Red Hat, introduces Red Hat Ansible and Openshift Technologies and how companies can maximise their investment.
QA Learning Managing Director, Lisa Harrington, said:
"We're very pleased to offer an insightful upcoming line-up of online content at no cost to learners. This is all part of our ongoing mission to bridge the UK's tech skills gap, and we're focusing on key 'hot topics' most relevant in the tech sector right now."
"At QA, we're passionate about learning – and we know learning never stops. We want to help learners stay on top of evolving tech trends so they can provide the skills employers need most whilst advancing their own careers."
All upcoming QA events are listed at qa.com/events. QA also offers numerous free tech-focused webinars and presentations from past events for download on its website.
Notes to Editors
QA is one of the UK's leading IT and business skills providers, specialising in training, consultancy, apprenticeships and post graduate degrees on a range of technical and leadership subjects. With 22 UK-wide training centres – from state-of-the-art Apprenticeships and Consulting Academies, to University campuses and flexible online learning provision, QA offers an unparalleled portfolio of learning solutions to both private and public sector organisations.
QA - Niki Haywood
PR and Public Affairs Manager
Tel: 020 7444 0858