QA have commissioned an independent research report with Incisive Media – the respected publisher responsible for Computing magazine, the leading information resource for UK technology decision makers. Together we have explored what most concerns IT leaders and how they see the IT workplace evolving. Our research has uncovered 10 key findings from UK-based IT leaders around the following key topics:
- How well equipped are IT professionals to tackle the challenges and embrace the opportunities that lie ahead?
- What are the current experiences and expectations around workloads, budgets, hiring, outsourcing, technology and the nature of work?
- What is the single most pressing challenge for technology professionals today?
- This webinar will be relevant and important input for CTOs, CIOs, Technical Directors and Heads of Technical Departments and IT Professionals in the UK
- Learning and Development leaders and practitioners that need to plan the development of the organisation’s future IT capability.
What will you learn?
Attendees will see presented benchmarks and statistics for UK that can use directly to develop and set strategies to mitigate risks and take advantage of the evolving workplace of tomorrow.
"More than anything, COVID-19 has reinforced our original conclusions, making the changes required, and the timeframe in which to adapt, only more pressing."
Head of Group Strategy at QA Ltd
Tom is Head of Group Strategy at QA, supporting all strategic decision-making, investments and proposition development across the company. Before QA, Tom spent 5 years in the Strategy and Corporate Finance practice at McKinsey, advising on organisational transformations worldwide. He was also a Senior Strategy adviser at the UK Department for Education. Tom holds a degree in Philosophy, Politics, and Economics from Oxford University.