Upon successful completion of the assessment, participants will receive an NVIDIA DLI certificate to recognize their subject matter competency and support professional career growth.
- Access workshops from anywhere with just your desktop/laptop computer and an internet connection. Each participant will have access to a fully configured, GPU-accelerated workstation in the cloud.
- Obtain hands-on experience with the most widely used, industry-standard software, tools, and frameworks.
- Learn to build deep learning and accelerated computing applications for industries, such as healthcare, robotics, manufacturing, accelerated computing, and more.
- Gain real-world expertise through content designed in collaboration with industry leaders, such as the Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles, Mayo Clinic, and PwC.
- Earn an NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute certificate to demonstrate your subject matter competency and support your career growth.
An understanding of fundamental programming concepts in Python such as functions, loops, dictionaries, and arrays.
Delegates will learn how to
- Learn the fundamental techniques and tools required to train a deep learning model
- Gain experience with common deep learning data types and model architectures
- Enhance datasets through data augmentation to improve model accuracy
- Leverage transfer learning between models to achieve efficient results with less data and computation
- Build confidence to take on your own project with a modern deep learning framework
- Meet the instructor.
- Create an account at courses.nvidia.com/join
- Train your first computer vision model to learn the process of training.
- Introduce convolutional neural networks to improve accuracy of predictions in vision applications.
- Apply data augmentation to enhance a dataset and improve model generalization
Leverage pre-trained models to solve deep learning challenges quickly. Train recurrent neural networks on sequential data:
- Integrate a pre-trained image classification model to create an automatic doggy door.
- Leverage transfer learning to create a personalized doggy door that only lets in your dog.
- Train a model to autocomplete text based on New York Times headlines.
- Apply computer vision and natural language processing to automatically caption images.
- Create and train an advanced model with multiple input layers and data types.
- Build training sequences that join image and language data.
- Improve training speed by combining transfer learning and feature extraction.
- Review key learnings and answer questions.
- Complete the assessment and earn a certificate.
- Complete the workshop survey.
- Learn how to set up your own AI application development environment.
Data, Analytics & AI learning paths
Want to boost your career in data, analytics and AI? Click on the roles below to see QA's learning pathways, specially designed to give you the skills to succeed.