The following new ITIL® 4 courses are now available:
- ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition Module
- ITIL® 4 Foundation Online
- ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support
The following new ITIL® 4 courses are coming soon from QA:
- ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value
- ITIL® 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT
This course is designed to provide the candidate with the practical skills necessary to create a ‘learning and improving’ IT organisation, with a strong and effective strategic direction.
While some topics are specialist in nature, others are valuable to all practitioners. Regardless of organisational role, everyone has authority, even if it is limited to personal direction.
Everyone should plan. And everyone should be contributing to, if not leading, improvement.
This course explores and explains principles, methods and techniques that can be universally used to direct, plan and improve.
This course will also provide practitioners with a practical and strategic method for planning and delivering continual improvement with the necessary agility.
- Individuals responsible for designing, planning, reviewing and improving products and services
- Individuals responsible for managing transitional changes, inc. validation and release of new services and products
- Managers of all levels involved in shaping direction and strategy or developing a continually improving team
As part of the course, delegates will be prepared for and take the ITIL 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve module examination. The exam is a ‘closed book’ examination, 90 minutes in duration and consists of 40 multi-choice questions. Successful candidates will need to score 28 or more out of 40 to pass.
Delegates must already have an ITIL 4 Foundation certificate. ITIL v3 or previous versions of ITIL Foundation certificates are NOT a valid prerequisite.
- Understand the key concepts of Direct, Plan & Improve
- Understand the scope of what is to be directed and/or planned, and know how to use key principles and methods of direction and planning in that context
- Understand the role of Governance, Risk and Compliance and know how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of continual improvement for all types of improvements
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of communication and organizational change management to direction, planning and improvement
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of measurement and reporting in direction, planning and improvement
- Understand and know how to direct, plan and improve value streams and practices