We have an opening for a marketing database and support role within our busy Marketing department. This would suit a candidate with a willingness to learn and appetite to develop a career within the business.
We are looking for a driven individual who is competent in working as part of a team as well as on their own.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a talented and self-motivated individual to join our in-house marketing team, working towards supporting our dealerships with their marketing plans in a multi-faceted role covering the majority of the marketing mix, including planning, direct mail, e-marketing and event management.
- Database support updating and cleansing customer records
- Extracting data for campaigns
- Generating and analysing reports
- Supporting with marketing initiatives when requited such as events and social media campaigns
- Dealing with customers either over the phone and via email
- Good communication skills
- Experience with word and excel would be advantageous
- Interest in Marketing and a willingness to learn on the job
- Salary £8000 - £10,000
- 35 hours per week - Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.